You deserve to take your life back from the trauma that's been holding you hostage.
Have you ever wanted to write your story, only you don't know how or where to start? Overwhelmed by the thought of awakening your suppressed trauma, you give up and walk away, unable to make any progress. You know you need to let go of the pain you've been carrying, but you're not sure what you should do first. Jessica Aiken-Hall was a prisoner to her past, holding onto her secrets for far too long. While writing her award-winning memoir, The Monster That Ate My Mommy, she developed the P.O.W.E.R. method. She has helped others share their stories, some as published memoirs.
With therapeutic insight, tenderness, and expertise, Jessica will help you:
- Build a foundation of self-care.
- Work through your trauma and take control of your life.
- Figure out what's been standing in your way.
- End self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Develop writing habits to reach your goals.
- Get the words out of your head so you can finally share your story.
- Write through the pain to heal your trauma.
- Turn your finished story into a book.
If you're ready to Reclaim Your Power, then this book is for you.