Black Women Affirmations and Emotional Self Care: 2 Powerful Books in 1 Boost Your Confidence & Mental Health in 90 Days. Daily Affirmations to Hack Y (Paperback)
2 books in 1
999 Powerful Affirmations for Black Women
Dear black woman,
You are beautiful, powerful, effervescent. Yet the weight of the world seeks to dim your glow, gnaw at your strengths, and dull your spark.
Whenever you feel alone, remember that there have been many others in your shoes once. Now, look at how they shine - brimming with self-love, optimism, confidence, motivation, vigor, power, and success.
You see, there is an upside to the gloom and doom: it serves as the canvas for your light.
So, stoke the frozen embers and give way to a brighter, happier, more confident YOU with the help of "999 Powerful Affirmations for Black Women".
Here is where you will find powerful daily affirmations to hack your mind to positivity, confidence, health, money, success, and motivation.
In this compelling book, you will find 999 affirmations that will help you to:
- Put yourself first
- Love yourself again after a terrible experience
- Build your strength in the midst of anxiety and stress
- Improve your sleep quality and rejuvenate your entire being
- Make you feel beautiful again
- Seek joy in everything you do
- Step out of your comfort zone with confidence and ease
- Stay true to your authentic self
Emotional Self-Care for Black Women
Are you a black woman who's struggling to find motivation and meaning in your life?
Have you felt like your efforts are futile because nothing you do feels like it's making an impact?
Do you wish you could just become the confident, self-assured woman you've always dreamed yourself to be?
You're not alone in this struggle.
Many black women like us are struggling with the same feelings of helplessness when it comes to our personal and professional lives.
This lack of motivation often causes us to struggle with anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, self-doubt, and other mental and emotional issues.
When we stop believing in our own power to make positive changes in our life, it's easy for negative thought patterns to take over.
We may become apathetic toward everything around us. It's like we've forgotten how to feel.
Black women are expected to keep their heads down and not cause a fuss, yet they're also expected to go above and beyond for everyone in our lives.
In "Emotional Self-Care for Black Women", you can boost your confidence and improve your mental health using a powerful program in just 90 days
So, if you want to learn to love yourself, increase your motivation, overcome obstacles, and honor the strong woman inside you, then this book is for youIn this game-changing guide, you will:
- Effectively deal with negative, self-defeating emotions that hold you back
- Allow yourself to feel while holding yourself accountable for your future
- Cultivate a positive life filled with happiness, abundance, and strong support systems
- Teach people how to treat you by modeling self-love and creating healthy boundaries
- Manage anxiety and stop rumination in its tracks before it overwhelms you
- Heal from a broken heart, disappointment, and betrayal
- Love your body, mind, and authentic self
- Handle depression the right way so it won't hold you back from living life to the fullest
What makes "Emotional Self-Care for Black Women" stand out from the rest is that it provides tools, strategies, and tips specifically with the black woman in mind.