THE JANUARY 6 REPORT: Findings from the Select Committee to Investigate the Attack on the U.S. Capitol with Reporting, Analysis and Visuals by The New York Times (Paperback)
Call or email to ask for estimate.
With exclusive reporting, eyewitness accounts and analysis from the Pulitzer Prize-winning staff of The New York Times, this edition of THE JANUARY 6 REPORT offers the definitive record of the attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Read the report from the select committee’s investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, with accompanying insights from New York Times reporters who’ve covered the story from the beginning.
This edition from The New York Times and Twelve Books contains:
• THE JANUARY 6 REPORT from the Select Committee
• Reporting and analysis from The New York Times that puts the committee’s findings in context
• A timeline of key events
• Photos and illustrations, including detailed maps that show the paths insurrectionists took to breach the Capitol
• Interviews, transcripts and documents that complement the Committee’s investigation
• A list of key participants from the Jan. 6 hearings
A critical examination of the facts and circumstances surrounding that dark day, THE JANUARY 6 REPORT promises to be the definitive account of what happened, with recommendations from the committee about how to safeguard the future of American democracy.
About the Author
The members of the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol include Bennie Thompson (chair), Liz Cheney (vice chair), Zoe Lofgren, Adam B. Schiff, Adam Kinzinger, Pete Aguilar, Stephanie Murphy, Jamie Raskin and Elaine Luria.