Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy (RP Minis) (Paperback)
Call or email to ask for estimate.
The very first of its kind, this miniature Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy is the perfect desktop companion, tiny marketing tool, or hilarious gift!
Finally, the joyous dancing tube man -- who's been featured everywhere from Ricky Martin's stage to Broad City -- is available in a tiny, desk-friendly size.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 17-inch waving tube man with fan in base to make him dance, wiggle, and shake just like the real thing (batteries not included)
- PERFECT GIFT: A hilarious gift for every birthday, white elephant party, or holiday!
- INCLUDES MINI BOOK: Includes 32-page mini book exploring the larger than life (and utterly surprising!) origins of everyone's favorite flailing arm man
- MANY USES: Bring a little bit of joy to your desk, dorm room, or bedside table
If using a battery:
- A rechargable Ni-MH battery is recommended for best performance and is a more cost-effective alternative to a common Alkaline (single-use) battery.
- If using an Alkaline battery, it must be NEW. Refer to product information sheet included in box for recommended brands.
- DO NOT use a Carbon-Zinc battery (often labeled "Heavy-Duty"). This type of battery cannot produce enough power to operate the motor.
- To get the most life out of the battery, use in intervals no greater than 5 to 10 minutes. Operating in this manner will yield approximately 45 minutes of use.
- If your tube guy begins to get stuck in a downward position, it is time to replace the battery or recharge if using a rechargeable battery.
- Input: AC 100-240V (50-60 Hz)
- Output: DC 9V (1A or 2A)
About the Author
Conor Riordan is a proposal manager who moonlights as a sport, pop-culture, and animal aficionado. He lives in Philadelphia with his wife and dachshund.