Food: What the Heck Should I Cook?: More than 100 Delicious Recipes--Pegan, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, and More--For Lifelong Health (The Dr. Hyman Library #8) (Hardcover)
Call or email to ask for estimate.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the The Dr. Hyman Library series.
- #1: The Blood Sugar Solution: The UltraHealthy Program for Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, and Feeling Great Now! (The Dr. Hyman Library #1) (Paperback): $19.99
- #4: The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet Cookbook: More than 150 Recipes to Help You Lose Weight and Stay Healthy for Life (The Dr. Hyman Library #4) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #7: Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? (The Dr. Hyman Library #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.00
- #9: Food Fix: How to Save Our Health, Our Economy, Our Communities, and Our Planet--One Bite at a Time (The Dr. Hyman Library #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #11: Young Forever: The Secrets to Living Your Longest, Healthiest Life (The Dr. Hyman Library #11) (Hardcover): $29.00
The companion cookbook to Dr. Hyman's New York Times bestselling Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?, featuring more than 100 delicious and nutritious recipes for weight loss and lifelong health.
Dr. Mark Hyman's Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? revolutionized the way we view food, busting long-held nutritional myths that have sabotaged our health and kept us away from delicious foods that are actually good for us. Now, in this companion cookbook, Dr. Hyman shares more than 100 delicious recipes to help you create a balanced diet for weight loss, longevity, and optimum health. Food is medicine, and medicine never tasted or felt so good.
The recipes in Food: What the Heck Should I Cook? highlight the benefits of good fats, fresh veggies, nuts, legumes, and responsibly harvested ingredients of all kinds. Whether you follow a vegan, Paleo, Pegan, grain-free, or dairy-free diet, you'll find dozens of mouthwatering dishes, including:
- Mussels and Fennel in White Wine Broth
- Golden Cauliflower Caesar Salad
- Herbed Mini-Meatballs with Butternut Noodles
- Lemon Berry Rose Cream Cake
- and many more
About the Author
Mark Hyman, MD, is the director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, Board President of Clinical Affairs on the board of the Institute for Functional Medicine, and founder and director of The UltraWellness Center. He is the bestselling author of numerous books, including Food; Eat Fat, Get Thin; The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet; and The Blood Sugar Solution.